Modern Day Slavery Act
This policy applies to all persons working for us or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors, managers, employees, agency workers, volunteers, agents, contractors and suppliers.
Bathshop321 strictly prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. We have and will continue to be committed to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organization or in any of our supply chains. We expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.
Modern slavery is a term used to encompass slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour, bonded and child labour and human trafficking. It is where a person arranges or facilitates the travel of another person with a view to that person being exploited. Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights.
We are a company that expects everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the following measures to safeguard against modern slavery.
- Employment is freely chosen: there is no forced or compulsory labour in any form, included bonded, trafficked or prison labour.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour shall not be used.
- Living wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.