Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a showroom?
- Yes, our showroom address and contact details are listed on our Contact Us page.
- Do you have a brochure?
- Yes, we have a brochure you can request free of charge from our Download a Brochure page, or alternatively download a PDF copy.
- Do you deliver on a weekend?
- Deliveries are scheduled on week days only
- Can I collect my order?
- Yes, you can collect your order from our Heywood head office. Please ring 0330 053 6040 to place your order and arrange your collection.
- When can I expect my goods to arrive? I need to organise a tradesman to fit my suite...
- In zone 1 we have an Express Delivery Service which depending on the time the order is placed will be with you between 24 or 48 hours. Standard delivery is between 3 to 5 working days (in zone 1). If you live in a postcode in the zone 2 we will ring you to arrange delivery and offer a limited service in this area. We advise people not to book tradesmen until the goods have arrived and have been checked.
- How do I return an item?
- Please contact 0330 053 6040 (option 2) or email email@example.com for more information. Our returns and refund policy can be found here.
- Do you offer discounts for businesses?
- Yes we can provide trade discounts. Please contact the Sales line on 0330 053 6040 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your enquiry.
- My question wasn't covered, what should I do now?
- Please visit our Contact Us page where you can call our helpline, or alternatively send us a message.