Unlike other online bathroom retailers we offer a premium delivery service, as standard, to all postcodes in zone 1. We have our own fleet of vans and our drivers are trained specialists used to handling and delivering bathroom products with care. Our drivers will deliver as close to the house as possible (however are not insured to enter your property) and will check the products with you before they leave.
The majority of online bathroom retailers are reliant on third party transport companies will only leave larger items palletised “curb side”.
Delivery Zone Information
Zone 1 Standard Delivery
Zone 1 Premium Express Delivery
Zone 2 Standard Delivery
- Next day service for orders placed before 2 pm in zone 1 (subject to stock availability)
- Free Delivery on orders over £500
Example Delivery Sizes
Example ProductBasin Tap
Example ProductVanity Unit & Basin
Example ProductFull Bathroom Suite
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you deliver on a weekend?
- Deliveries are scheduled on week days only
- Can I collect my order?
- Yes, you can collect your order from our Heywood head office. Please ring 0330 053 6040 to place your order and arrange your collection.
- When can I expect my goods to arrive? I need to organise a tradesman to fit my suite...
- In zone 1 we have an Express Delivery Service which depending on the time the order is placed will be with you between 24 or 48 hours. Standard delivery is between 3 to 5 working days (in zone 1). If you live in a postcode in the zone 2 we will ring you to arrange delivery and offer a limited service in this area. We advise people not to book tradesmen until the goods have arrived and have been checked.
- How do I return an item?
- Please contact 0330 053 6040 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Our returns and refund policy can be found here.
- My question wasn't covered, what should I do now?
- Please visit our Contact Us page where you can call our helpline, or alternatively send us a message.